Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we do run open courses and workshops to which you can send a smaller number of your people.
Please contact us and we'll discuss your company needs and how we can help.
As more and more people deal with stress and low energy, are overwhelmed with frustration and self-doubt, they are turning to positive ways to overcome these pressures. Enter the role of the wellbeing coach; to re-motivate, re-inspire, re-energise and help people get back on track and achieve more out of life.
Based on the same underlying foundations as Life Coaching, the purpose of a wellbeing coach is to guide their personnel to a clearer understanding of their issues or concerns, help to reframe and re-interpret, look forward to their aspirations and the goals they wish to achieve, and inspire the necessary changes in their behaviour to ensure the realisation of those objectives and desires.
By skilfully listening, questioning, reflecting, encouraging, challenging and supporting, a wellbeing coach guides their personnel to look to the future by helping them design and execute their own solutions to their problems and challenges.
Our Wellbeing Coach Training programme is suitable for all types of people. You do not need any previous qualification. You just need the right attitude.
Coaching is all about delivering great results for your people and the passion of the coach to empower them to live healthier, happier lives is of utmost importance.
The following is a good indication of who is suited to this course:
- People who are passionate about helping others live to their full potential
- People who are passionate about their own personal development and who are searching for personal growth in their lives
- People who wish to add these valuable tools and techniques to their current skill set
- People who are serious about learning these skills quickly and effectively.
Yes, our course is accredited with the Association for Coaching, the UK’s largest independent, professional body dedicated to promoting best practice and raising the awareness and standards of coaching, worldwide.
An additional and exclusive benefit for students enrolling on our course is that you will be automatically enrolled as Student Members with the Association for Coaching (AC) at no additional cost.
This provides you with access to the wealth of information and support that is available from the Association. Student Membership is provided for a full 12 months. You can upgrade your membership to Member at any time.
The benefits include:
- Access to reference materials and research within the members only area.
- Join the networking and discussion groups and share your news and views through the online forums or seek out others for support and advice.
- Get exclusive access to the AC’s Knowledge Bank where you’ll find cutting-edge online interviews and podcasts of top industry experts speaking on hot coaching topics.
- Gain first-hand knowledge into latest industry trends via the AC’s growing library of market research reports.
By gaining recognition of your training in this way, you are set to become a skilled wellbeing coach with quality credentials and credibility.
No, not at all.
With high speed internet coverage, coaching can easily be done by phone or Skype.
This aspect can be a big bonus as they do not have to travel to you (nor you to them) plus they feel they can be totally open with you as it’s more ‘anonymous’.
We believe that being ‘older’ is definitely not a problem for a life coach as the role of a coach is to help someone achieve their personal life goals by asking the right questions and guiding them along their path.
Being older can actually be a positive as a life coach needs to be someone your people can trust and confide in. Someone who is older then has that life experience and maturity to inspire confidence.
So the real question is whether you have the right attitude, qualities and skills to be a great life/wellbeing coach. This means a passion for working with people, having an open, inquiring mind and being non-judgmental of others.
We then teach you the skills and techniques to become a great wellbeing coach; skills which you can then adapt and develop to suit your own unique style.
We believe that the Raw Horizons Wellbeing Coach Training program and certification requirements will well equip you with the tools and techniques you need to be a skilled and highly professional life coach anywhere in the world. We have had students from South Africa, France, Australia, the Middle East and the USA join us.
It is an intensive 5 days and you will be busy learning lots of things. The course modules are taught between 9am to 6pm with some short tea breaks and a longer lunch break. There are also practical coaching sessions to practise your new skills on fellow students plus educational activities after dinner.
There are many benefits to attending an intensive residential course compared to an online course or distance learning program. With a comprehensive live-in course the advantages are:
- No external distractions so your full focus and concentration is on your course
- Face to face contact with your program teacher
- Questions and queries are answered immediately
- Benefit from group discussions and feedback with your fellow students
- Meet and make new friends with like-minded people, all with similar goals
- Opportunity to practise your new coaching skills with your fellow students
- ‘Fast-track’ your way to completing your course in just 5 days and starting helping others
Our programs are for men and women serious about wanting to start helping others improve their wellbeing and live the life they desire.